Fishermans cabin with universal accessibility
Fisherman's cabin Rostad
6 persons - universal accessibility
Would you like to live in one of Lofotens newest and most modern cabin, with its own screened outdoor area, and a fantastic view over Hamnøyvågen and Reinefjorden? Well, then one of these cabins is right in the spot for you.
These are cabins also adapted for people with disabilities, with universal accessibility throughout the main floor and the outdoor area, plenty of room, flexible kitchen and bathroom solutions, as well as sliding doors inside and wheelchair access.
- 2 bedrooms with 1 regular and 1 adjustable bed in each room, + 1 spacious loft with 2 regular beds.
- Electric front door opener, and a large entrance hall
- Modern and adapted bathroom with extra space, customized toilet height, toilet rails and showerseat
- Kitchen with good accessibility for wheelchair, and remote controlled cooker hood.
- Livingroom with sofagroup and dining table
- Balanced ventilation / heat exchanger
- Drying room for sports equipment etc.
- Parking place next to the cabin
15.09 - 14.05 NOK 3290,- per night (Minimum 2 night stay.)
15.05 - 14.09 NOK 3790,- per night (Minimum 2 night stay.)
Including bed linen, towels, cleaning on departure day and WiFi