12 persons (6 bedrooms)
Could you imagine being a squire for a few days? From the top of Væreiergården (the main house) you have an overview of the coastal areas, breweries and fisherman's cabins, as well as Hamnøyvågen and Reinefjorden. This house was originally build in 1910 and restored in 2016.
It is possible to book a single room for up to 2 persons, and be a part of the community.
Or, if you wish, this house can be reserved in its unit. For example, a family cathering, groups or companies.
Please contact us for a reservation agreement. Meeting room with up to 15 persons available upon request.
NOK 1000,- per room/night
- 6 bedrooms with 2 beds each
- 2 shared bathrooms + 2 shared toilets
- 1 shared kitchen, fully equipped, oven, hob, fridge and dishwasher
- Shared diningroom with 12 seats
- Shared livingroom with sofagroup and TV
- Large terasse with a great view over Hamnøy and Reinefjorden
- Balanced ventilation/ heat exchanger
- Wash machine
Including bed linen, towels, cleaning on departure day and WiFi
Bathroom ground floor Entrance hall
Bedroom with balcony
Bathroom upstairs Sharing balcony